Leading Edge Circle
The museum launched The Leading Edge Circle in 2014, to recognize donors who help support the museum and its operational aircraft. The sight and sounds of these historical aircraft taking to the sky bring a crucial part of our nation's history to life. Donations to this program help keep the great warbirds maintained for flight and also add artifacts and buildings to our growing collection.
The donor levels are Silver ($500+), Gold ($2,000+), Platinum ($5,000+) and Corporate. All four groups are recognized on the donor board at the museum's entrance.
- Silver membership includes free general museum admission for donors and members of their household, 10% discount in the museum gift shop, two (2) adult one day tickets for the Warbirds Over the Beach Air Show and an inviation for two (2) to an annual dinner with a notable aviation speaker.
- Gold members are offered the above and, in addition, lawn tickets to the Flying Proms, a 30-minute flight in the museum's 1941 Boeing Stearman biplane and reserved parkging for the Warbirds Over the Beach Air Show.
- Platinum members may upgrade the Stearman flight to a 30-minute trip in the 1940 North American SNJ-2 Navy Trainer and have a 10% discount on one rental of the museum facilities.
- Corporate members qualify for all the above, with general admission entrance tickets for eight (8) employees and a corporate table for eight (8) at the Valentine's Hangar Dance or the Annual Donor Dinner.
You can make your Leading Edge Circle donation here, or call the museum gift shop at (757) 721-7767. Thank you for your support!
- Mr. Ed George, President, Board of Directors
Donate Today! Select Your Donor Level Below: