- Members – Free
- WWII & Korea War Veterans – Free
- Adults – $15.00
- Youth (ages 6-17) – $7.50
- Child 5 & under – Free
- Seniors (65+) – $13.00
- Active Duty, Retired Military and dependents – $12.00
- Groups of 10 or more: Adults – $13.00 Youth (ages 6-17) – $6.00
* All admission fees are subject to a 10% admissions tax.
The museum is located at: 1341 Princess Anne Road Virginia Beach, VA 23457
The museum is open daily from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
We are closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
Check social media, google and air shows for hour updates.
The Museum's World War I Hangar is open from 10am - 4pm daily.
The Military Aviation Museum is pleased to welcome Service Animals to the Museum and follows the U.S. Department of Justice’s ADA Requirements for service animals. Animals must be trained to provide assistance to a person with a disability. Emotional Support animals are not permitted at the Museum.
FAQs AND MUSEUM RULES
Please review our Museum FAQs as you plan your trip.
Planning Your Trip to the Museum?
Review information on tours, upcoming activities or check out our campus map and take a short virtual tour of the Museum.